Electronics Engineer – Embedded Systems
What you will do!
The overall responsibility for this role will be the design & development of embedded systems with application for electric vehicles DC chargers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design system architectures for electric vehicle charging stations.
- Design embedded systems and control software.
- Define communications
- Issue product
INTERACTIONS & INTERFACES:
- Internally will interact with product engineering, software and commercial Externally will interact with suppliers / partners related with his scope.
- Reports to Hardware R&D
SKILLS & COMPETENCES:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced
- Master’s degree in electronics / computers
- Proficiency in English is a must (spoken and written).
- Experience in embedded systems and control
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience in Industrial Communication Networks: CAN, CANOpen,
Apply for this electrifying opportunity
on our linkeding page