We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Operations team. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding and delivery of customer projects and for ensuring customer success by following up with and guiding your customers.
Our customers are international and can be for example car manufacturers, utility companies or fleets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage customer relationships and expectations throughout delivery projects and coordinate cross-organizational networks to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Overall responsibility for successful execution of and compliance to contract/order and delivery of project until handover/close
· External as well as internal coordination and communication, primary point of contact internally and externally for all assigned projects.
· Introduce continuous improvement methodologies to the operations.
· Planning the project activities according with contract requirements.
· Customer support team on troubleshooting and after-sales support.
INTERACTIONS & INTERFACES:
· Internally will interact with technical and operations teams. Externally will interact with customers and partners to ensure projects execution.
· Reports to Operations Director.
· BA/BS degree in Engineering with minimum 2 years of experience in an electrical product industry including project/product management experience.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build a strong working relationships.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proven process and project management skills, customer-oriented mindset and proven customer management skills.
· Experience in the EV industry, energy, or electrical industry is a plus.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Have a good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
· Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Planner, Teams) and SAP experience.
· Willing to travel