The overall responsibility for this role will be the functional testing, quality verification and customer support of i-charging DC chargers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Responsible for testing all DC charging solutions, this will include configurations and functional tests.
– Introduce continuous improvement methodologies to the testing operations.
– Planning the testing activities according with operational requirements.
– Customer support team on troubleshooting and after sales support.
– Overall responsibility for successful test execution and compliance to test procedures.
– Close coordination with service, quality, production and project teams to ensure on-time tests.
– Resolve issues which might occur during the final test and quality control.
INTERACTIONS & INTERFACEs:
– Internally will interact with technical and operations teams. Externally will interact with customers and partners to ensure customer support.
– Reports to Operations Director.
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationship
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Knowledge in electrical power testing, communications testing and Human Machine Interface (HMI) testing
– Experience in the EV industry, energy, or electrical industry is preferred
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
– Affinity with testing new systems and not be afraid of troubleshooting.
– Have a good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
– Willing to travel