The overall responsibility for this role will be the purchasing and logistic planning for production and project activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Owner of RFI’s, RFP’s, RFQ’s and PO’s, ensuring all commercial terms are agreed and documented.
· Ensures NDA, SOW’s and Master Purchase Agreement are positioned appropriately before business is initiated.
· Evaluate supplier business proposals and present recommendations that will result in cost savings.
· Introduce continuous improvement methodologies to the purchasing and logistic operations.
· Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
· Planning and managing logistics, warehouse and transportation, including shipping issues.
· Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
· Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and products shipments.
· Handle purchase orders and follow compliance accordingly.
INTERACTIONS & INTERFACES:
· Internally will interact with development and operations teams. Externally will interact with suppliers related with his scope, including subcontractors.
· Reports to Production Manager.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationship
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Master’s degree in engineering (industrial, mechanical, electrical, or other)
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of purchasing processes and best practices
· Experienced Office user (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· knowledge of SAP and BI tools
· Proficiency in English is a must (spoken and written)
· Excellent negotiation skills