The overall responsibility for this role will be the products’ thermal project.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Responsible for end-to-end ownership of thermal management for the EV Chargers and its electronics systems:
▪ Collaborate cross-functionally to define project requirements and clearly communicate limitations
▪ Use first principles for feasibility and initial scoping
▪ Develop analytical (compact) and computational models (numerical)
▪ Drive component selection
▪ Perform design optimization and early performance evaluation
▪ Develop and execute product validation
▪ Develop simplified models to determine the overall system sound level for different operating points
INTERACTIONS & INTERFACES:
▪ Internally will interact with development, industrialization, and prototyping teams.
▪ Externally will interact with laboratories and suppliers related with his scope.
Reports to Product Engineering Director.
SKILLS & COMPETENCES:
▪ Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationship
▪ Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
▪ High degree of initiative with a strong sense of accountability
▪ Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, with focus on Thermal Energy
▪ CFD Tools
▪ Solidworks 3D
Experience in product thermal management.